SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term
- Broadcom to appeal S. Korean regulator's fine over unfair Samsung Electronics deal
- N.Korea blasts Yoon for denouncing military ties with Russia at UN
- Kakao completes its first own data center
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy
- 러 무기 만져보고 타보고...김정은 '북·러 합작' 도발 메뉴 내놓나
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- Govt. to survey spending on private education of preschoolers, Suneung retakers